The Liebster Awards
posted by Zakiah Akma December 18, 2013 0 comments
 
Rules :-
  • For those who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community!
  • If I have nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Google Friend Connect ( GFC ) and then answer a few questions! Make sure that when you nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so (suggest at most 11 nominations).
Nominees :-
 
Naimi // Yaya // Syara
 
  Question for me . From Sya
1. Do you like to read novel? If yes, tell me the title the best novel that you have been read.
 = 'Giler Kau' , 'Doktor Cinta' , 'Menantu Datin Izzah' ...
 
 2. Do you like to watch Running Man? If yes, tell me the members of RM that you like.
= Yes xD . The members that i like are JiHyo , SeokJin and Gary .
 
  3. Who is your bias?
= Park Chanyeol and Kim Taeyeon :) 
 
 4. What is your hobby?
= Reading novels , listening kpop music , dancing and singing .
 
 5. Do you like ice-cream? which flavor? 
= Chocolate xD 
 
  6. What is your 5 top favourite song?
= 1 ; Kim Taeyeon - And One
 2 ; EXO - Miracle in December
3 ; SNSD - Express 999
4 ; Kim Taeyeon - Bye
5 ; EXO - The First Snow
 
 7. When did last you watch movie in cinema? What movie that you had watch?
= last year . The Karate Kid .
 
  8. What is your favourite colour?
= Black , Grey , Pink , Green , Purple , Red , Turquoise and Blue .
 
 9. What is the 'thing' that you always bring? What is it? [cell phone, mp3, camera, etc]
= Cell phone and earphone .
 
  10. Do you like to sing? When?
= Exactly . I like to sing when earphone already put on my ear . I don't care . I just sing it .
 
 
 
  :My Question to nominess:
 
 1 ; What song inspire you ?
2 ; Do you like comic ? Give me the title of that comic .
3 ; Do you like make a blogskin ? 
4 ; What colour do you like ?
5 ; Who is your type of boyfriend in kpop group ?
6 ;  When was your best moment at school ?
7 ; Describe yourself . 
8 ; Describe your own bestfriends .
9 ; Your hobbies ?
10 ; If you have some powers , what powers will you choose ? kekeke xD
 
Sorry if i question you with some stupid questions . Forgive me T.T 


design by Wanaseoby. edit by Zakiah Akma.